- The Job Description for this post is as following:
- Managing the Tool Room, Getting New Molds manufactured in house & Out Soured,machine operations etc.
- Coordinating with molding room,
- Experience in Managing a tool room , job allocations, machine scheduling, controlling & managing people.
- Arranging, Repairing and Maintaining tools.
- Utilization of Manpower accurately.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical problems.
- Handling skilled manpower and administration of shop floor.
- Simultaneously working towards productivity and quality improvement through KAIZEN activities.
- Record preparation of tool history coordinating with purchase, planing, stores, tool room.
- Preserving discipline according to safety rules.
INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Electricals / Switchgears
Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Production/ Manufacturing /Maintenance
Tool Room, product development, tool design, tool room operation, drawing engineering
- Good Knowledge of Molds, Mold Manufacturing, Molding.
- Experience in managing a tool room, job allocations, machine scheduling,
controlling & managing people, understanding complex design experience in managing storeroom,
- job allocations, machine scheduling, controlling & managing people, understanding complex designs.
- Good In Communication
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time